Dr. Janna Andrews, Radiation Oncologist with expertise in breast and prostate cancer joins eHealth Radio. Dr. Andrews is currently an Assistant Clinical Professor at SUNY Stony Brook and attending physician at Winthrop University Hospital.
- What drew you to this job as a Radiation Oncologist? This could be a hard field professionally and personally.
- What new technologies are there that you are interested in and advise to your patients?
- There is currently a great deal of conversation about Health Care reform…what can the regular individual do to help themselves? What do we need to know?
- How is your wealth of knowledge applicable to everyday people in a preventative manner?
- Give us 5 simple tips for prevention…